Friday, June 23, 2006

Whither Nigerian Scam Letters?

To: donnewport005@ibatam.com Subject: Standard Bank London. From: "FINANCE DEPT.SBL" Cc:

From Don Newport

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My Name is Don Newport; I work with the Mining & Finance Dept with Standard Bank London.

We have about $26.5 Million US dollars that was deposited by our late client for over 7 years. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust who can front as the beneficiary because we discovered that the late client as no next of kin. It is legal.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe Account where the funds can be transfer into. Our own part is to prepare all the entire documents in your favour making you the legal beneficiary. Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our own 60%.

If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

You can reach me on via this number +44 704 0128295 or send an email to: donnewport500@mail.nu

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,

Don Newport

No comments: